Barbell Lunge Leg Exercise Guide
About Barbell Lunge
Train your legs and glute with a barbell lunge. it is one of the best exercise to train quadriceps and glutes muscles.
The barbell lunges can be performed by training only one leg at a time or by alternating the left and right leg at the same time. It is one of the greatest leg exercise that helps to build leg and strengthen it.
A barbell with a straight bar is required to carry out this exercise and you may need to be observed by an expert or your personal trainer for correct performance. It is one of the best glute and leg exercise for the quadriceps. But it must be performed correctly in the way it suppose to be performed.
Barbell lunges performance guide.
Here is how to perform the barbell lung perfectly, follow these easy steps whenever you want to perform it.
- Position yourself very well.
- Stand in an upright position with your upper body and your legs straight while carrying the barbell and place it on your rear deltoid.
- Step forward with one leg and don’t lift it too far from the floor.
- while still remaining straight.
- Lower your hips slowly until your knee touches the floor or nearly touch the floor and inhale at some time and go.
- Stand back up slowly and close your legs.
- Don’t lean back and forth or wobble as you stand up.
- Exhale as you step forward again.
- And repeat the same process again to your desire repetitions.
Your back should be straight throughout the exercise don’t look down in this exercise you should be looking straight forward, look into the mirror to see for yourself if you are straight enough.
Your knee should be nearly touching the floor your front leg must be one who carries the most of the weight and make sure that you do not rest too much on the leg to the floor, it is advised to place a foam, mat or something like that to protect your knee from the floor.
Do not create any momentum or difficulty for yourself.
Check out this video below for it shows you how to properly perform Barbell Lunge Leg Exercise Guide
Precaution and safety measures
Here are the Precaution and safety measures to take during barbell lunge, follow these guides for perfect performance.
- Do not overweight yourself on this exercise, load the weight that your power can be able to control properly, to not let them control you.
- Keep your straight position, position yourself correctly don’t lift your foot too far from the floor do not rest on your knee on the floor.
- Your upper body must be straight throughout and looking straight forward.
- Focus and concentrate, you will have to concentrate well throughout the performance.
- Do not lean forward or backward as you stand or shake your body.
- The front leg should be the one carry the most weight.
- put something soft on the floor to protect your knees from the floor.
Here are some benefits of doing barbell lunges.
It helps to train quadruplets and glute.
The barbell lunge is one of the great exercise that helps train quadriceps muscle it also trains your glut.
It also helps in straighten your legs’ shape up the lower body and improves your core, strengthening it improve it and strengthen your hips. It is also good for strengthening your joints.
This post has shown you how to perfectly perform the Barbell Lunge Leg Exercise Guide including video images and text on how to do it.
If you have any question comment or anything concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. If this post helps you please share it with others thanks.