About The Standing Dumbbell Bicep Curl
This is one of the best strength exercise for the biceps. It is also great to increase more biceps strength and power.
You need dumbells in order to perform this exercise. Contract your biceps at the top of the movement briefly for a second, in other to fill the effect on your biceps muscles. However, stand straight throughout and don’t hollow your back. if you like you can curl one hand at a time or both hands at the same time, is all good, the most important thing is your position and the movement of your hands.
How to do the standing dumbbell biceps curls
Here is how you can properly perform the standing bicep curl to train and boost more size bicep, follow this easy guide whenever you want to do it.
- Position yourself very well stand in an upright position.
- Grab the dumbbells with an underhand grip.
- Your feet should be about 45 cents meter apart.
Keep your head up and your back straight throughout the exercise.
The dumbbells should be at your sides with your arms fully extended.
Check out this video below for it shows you How To Build A Huge Biceps Muscle with The Standing Dumbbell Bicep Curl
- Curl one dumbbell up Slowly towards your shoulder and pause for a second.
- Then, lower it back slowly to the start position.
- Curl the other arm in the same way you do for the first arm, as you lower the dumbbell.
- Repeat the process again to your desire reps.
Your leg must remain still flat on the floor during the exercise, do not swing the dumbbells with your hands.
The down motion should be slightly slower than the up motion. Concentrated and focus don’t let the weight stray off or fall down from your hands.
Be in full control of the weight throughout the performance don’t let the weight control you. Do not create any momentum or difficulties that can jeopardize the good performance of the exercise.
Do not overweight yourself, it is advised to always grab the weight that your power can control, and so that you will be able to perform the exercise very well. You may need to be supervised by an expert or a personal trainer on this exercise.
Here are some precautions and Safety steps to standing dumbbell biceps curls, follow them wholeheartedly whenever you want to do this exercise.
It is important to perform this exercise correctly and in order to achieve that you will need to position yourself well. Do not bend or hollow your back throughout the exercise. Position yourself very well and keep it throughout.
- Your hands should be at the shoulder-width apart your feet should be about 45cm apart. You must be standing up straight looking forward and make sure that you grab the dumbbells with an underhand grip.
- Focus and concentrated throughout.
- You must be in full control of the weight throughout the exercise. Don’t bend your legs during the exercise, don’t create any momentum or difficulties that can jeopardize the good performance of the exercise.
- Don’t swing or lean back and forth when you lift the weight don’t let the weight fall off of your hands.
Move slowly don’t move too fast, resist for a second before curl the weight back to contract your bicep muscles. Bring the weight up high as you can and resist a little all the way down until your arms are nearly stretch.
- Keep your elbows still during the performance and let them close to your sides.
- Your arms should be in a straight line when you curl and your feet must not move around throughout the exercise remember.
Here are some benefits of performing the standing dumbbell biceps curls.
- It is one of the best and effective strength arm exercise that train biceps better.
- It helps train and strengthen the biceps. The standing dumbbell biceps curl helps train biceps. It is one of the effective biceps exercise to build mass to the bicep muscles.
- It can also be done out of the gym it helps with more strength and for the development of more size in the biceps.
How To Build A Huge Biceps Muscle The Standing Dumbbell Bicep Curl -Conclusion
- This post has helped you with how to build a huge biceps muscle with the standing dumbbell bicep curl.
If you have any question comment or anything concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. If this post helps you please share it with others thanks.