How To Do Cable Side Bend- Obliques Abdominal Exercise.
Cable side bend performance and step by step guide.
The Cable side bend is an abdominal exercise that help to train obliques. You can perform this exercise in alternative to the dumbbell side bend.
You will need a universal pulley machine perform this exercise, Cable side bend is an effective exercise to train obliques muscle for more strength.
Do not create any momentum or difficulty to yourself during the performance of this exercise. It is advise performed this exercise correctly in a way it supposed to be performed. You may need to be supervised by an expert or a personal trainer.
Cable side bend muscles worked.
Position yourself correctly stand upright with your back straight, you must be strait throughout the exercise, you will have to extend your legs, your feet should be about one shoulder width apart and you should start with the light weight to whom-up .
Grab the handle of the pulley and pull down the handle by bend slowly and painstaking still looking straight forward and exhale all the way.
However, you should be Pulling the weight with the strength of your upper body don’t pulled the weight by the strength of your arm. Grab the handle with your palm facing your shoulder. Bend only your upper body in one layer and look straight forward as you bend.
Pull the handle as you can until the side of your abdominals are fully contracted and the other side of your abdominal is partially stretched.
your hips should be stay still during the pulling , do not move your hips and your knees, don’t move, bend forward or backward during the performance.
Pull till your elbow touches your waist hold for a second and return back to the straight position, your spine should not pass vertical level. Don’t be too fast when you move and keep your hips and your knees still.
Repeat the process again from the beginning position until you reach your desired reps.
precaution and safety guide to take when performing cable side bend.
- Keep a correct position and be straight
- Your back must be straight throughout the exercise
- Bend only your upper body in one layer and pull the weight with the weight of upper body.
- Don’t pulled the weight by the strength of your arm.
- Do not move your knees when pulling the weight
- Your feet must be about one shoulder width apart
- You will also have to extend your legs.
- Your spine should not pass the vertical level
- Make sure that you grab the handle with your palm facing your shoulder.
- Pull the handle as you can until the side of your abdominals are fully contracted,
- Don’t try to bend forward or backward during the movement.
- Concentrate and don’t be too fast
- Bend slowly and carefully looking straight forward
- Don’t move too fast and keep your hips and your knees still
- Be Slowly and concentrate when bending your side
- Start with the light weight to whom-up yourself
- Make sure that you pull till your elbow touches your waist your hips stay still
Benefits in performing cable side bend!
- It train and strengthen the obliques
- Cable side bend is one of the best abdominal exercise you can do to make your oblique look great and healthy.
- It’s helps train oblique more better.
- Its helps with more abdominal strength.
- It help lose excess belly fat for more abdominal muscles
- It helps develop abdominal muscles
- Its help to lose excess belly fat
- Its also prevent stomach disorder cable side bend can help you lose some of your out the excess belly fat and you stay great.
Down bellow are 15 more important fitness exercises, workouts that you should lookup to that would help you transform and re-balance your body:
- Front plate raises
- Reverse curl barbel
- EZ or barbell abdominal rollout
- Single leg standing calf raise dumbbell
- standing shrug
- stillleg deadlift
- Donkey calf raise
- seated cable raw workout
- standing dumbbell curls
- Triceps bench dip
- Abdominal side bent for your obliques
- Wrist curl with the barbell or EZ
- Decline bench press chest exercise
- One arm dumbbell rows to straighten your back
- Barbell lunge for your gluts