About One-Arm Dumbbell Row
To perform this exercise you need dumbbells and a straight weight bench to rest your knee and positioning back flat. One Arm Dumbbell Row Back Exercise train your back better than any other back is exercise and that is why it is listed as one of the best back exercise.
Check out this video below for it shows you how to properly perform One Arm Dumbbell Row-Back Exercise Guide
One Arm Dumbbell Row-Back Exercise Guide.
Here is how to train and strengthen your back with the One-Arm Dumbbell Row Back Exercise, follow these easy steps whenever you want to do it.
- Position yourself properly, with one of your foot flat on the floor.
- Resting the other knee on the flat bench with your back flat and almost parallel with the floor throughout the performance.
- Lean forward with your left arm on the bench you are going to be using your hand to supporting the weight off your upper body reach down.
- Grab a dumbbell with your right or left hand, however, your other arm should be locked at the elbow so that it will support the weight of your upper body.
- Look straight forward don’t look down during the process and keep your back straight don’t hollow your back.
- Pull your elbow back as far as it can.
- And tighten your abdominal to keep your body from turning to the side as you lift the dumbbell slowly.
- Make sure that the dumbbell ends up almost parallel with your torso.
- Then lower the dumbbell back to the starting position slowly.
- reap the same number of the reps for your other arm and repeat the same process again to preferred rep.
- Focus and concentrate when pulling don’t let the weight fall off or stray away from your hands.
Safety Steps And Perfect moves To Take During
Here are the safety step to take into consitrations when doing the one arm dumbbell row, follow them for a better performance.
- Make correct position and be straight, position yourself very well to make a good performance.
- Howeer if your right foot on the flat on the floor the other left knee should be resting on the flat bench.
- Let your left arm be locked at the elbow so that it will support the weight of your upper body make sure that the dumbbell ends up almost parallel with your torso.
- Look straight ahead and do not look down tighten your abdominal to keep your body from turning.
Benefits in doing the one-arm dumbbell row.
- It trains and strengthen the back muscles.
- The one-arm dumbbell rows is one the effective train and boost size your back.
- It’s one the best back exercise good for isolating and training upper muscles and middle back it can boost huge and wider back if it is done regularly and correcly.
One Arm Dumbbell Row-Back Exercise Guide-conclusion
This post has shown you how to perfectly perform One Arm Dumbbell Row-Back Exercise Guide including video images and text on how to do it.
If you have any question comment or anything concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. If this post helps you please share it with others thanks.