on this topic, I am going to be waking you through the stiff-leg deadlift leg exercise guide including videos and images on how to perform this exercise. if you have any questions concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section.
The Stiff leg deadlift is a great leg exercise to build a stronger and better leg. It is an important and powerful leg exercise that is efficient to train glute muscle and lower back muscles. It is advised to use an overhand grip for one hand and an underhand grip for the other, if you are using barbells, do the same thing for the dumbbells, if you are using dumbbells.
This exercise can be performed with either a barbell or using dumbbells all prior to your own preferences.
For me I prefer to perform it with the barbells, it is great with the dumbbell if you decide to perform it with the dumbbell.
Stiff-Leg Deadlifts Leg Exercise Guide
- Position yourself well and grab the dumbbell or the barbell with an overhand for one and underhand grip for the other, with your shoulder width and lift the weight to the standing position.
- Your back should be straight throughout the exercise, do not hollow your back on this exercise.
- Your knee should be straight don’t bend your leg.
Put on your safety belt to prevent back injury. So, lift the bar off the floor slowly ensure that you are using your legs.
You don’t have to bend your knees though, make sure that you do not round the bar because it can stress your back muscles and ligaments.
keeping your legs locked bend forward until your torso is parallel to the floor and your arms are hanging forward below you. Lower the bar to the floor slowly, after you are completely straight.
You should concentrate fully throughout the performance and do not let the weight fall or stray off of your hands during the performance.
Straight up slowly and carefully get back into a straight position again using your lower back, make sure that you keep your knees locked throughout the movement, in order to reduce the potential for muscle train.
It important to keep a straight form throughout then you can repeat the process again prior to your desire reps.
Do not overweight yourself, load the weight that your power can control to prevent yourself from getting injured.
Check out this video below for it shows you how to properly perform Stiff Leg Deadlifts Leg Exercise Guide
Precautions and safety
Here is are the precautions and safety guides to take when during stiff-leg deadlift performance follow this easy guides here whenever you want to perform it.
- Use an overhand and underhand grip.
- The grip for this performance is the both overhand and underhand grip.
- Use an underhand grip for one and an overhand for other if you are using dumbbells and do the same thing for the barbell.
- Make sure that you grab the weight tight do not let it stray or fall off of your hands.
- Concentrate and in control throughout the exercise.
- Do not round the bar because it can cause stress to your back.
- keep your back straight throughout the exercise.
- Don’t hollow or bend your back throughout the performance.
- Keep your knees locked throughout the movement.
- Lower the bar to the floor gently and slowly.
- To protect your back from getting hurt, you may need to put on your weight belt
- Do not overweight.
- Make sure that you are using your legs to lift the weight and not bending your knees.
- Do not create any momentum or difficulties for yourself that can jeopardize the good performance of the exercise.
Here some benefit in performing stiff-leg deadlifts.
- It helps prevent stiff legs.
- It prevents your leg from stiffness if you are having a stiff in your legs stiff-leg deadlift.
- It improves and strengthens your hips.
- It helps train quadriceps.
- It helps in building hamstring and also improves your core straight and apply more strength to your joint.
- It helps strengthen your hamstring.
- It helps train the glut muscles.
- Increase the size of the muscles in the lower back and more strength to the body.
- It is one of the best leg exercise that helps and trains your hamstring.
- It helps boost more hamstring muscle.
- It helps train, strenghten, and Shape up your lower body.
- It helps train the lower back muscle
This post has shown you how to perfectly perform Stiff Leg Deadlifts Leg Exercise Guide including video images and text on how to do it.
If you have any question comment or anything concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. If this post helps you please share it with others thanks.