Close grip bench press muscles worked
position yourself lie down on a flat bench , in a bench press position with your feet flat on the floor, your thumb should be width apart and your index finger should be on the smooth part of the bar for more accurate and effective.
Grab the barbell with both hands with an underhand grip, then, lower the bar down to your chest slowly and inhale as you go down, don’t lock your arms at the top.
push the bar up to the starting position again Stretch your triceps and your chest and exhale.
you should fill the pressure on your triceps constantly when you push up the barbell.
Make sure that your elbows come down and make sure that your feet remain still on the floor. The lower process should be slightly slower than the push up motion.
You must be in focus and concentrate throughout the process. The weight should not fall from your hands load the weight that your power can control and do not overweight yourself on this exercise.
Hold the weight very well and do not create any momentum or difficulties that can jeopardized the the good performance during the exercise.
Repeat the process again to your desire reps. You may need to be supervised by an expert or a personal trainer during the exercise.
Safety steps to follow during close grip bench press.
- Keep a good position
- Your feet must be remain flat on the floor.
- Don’t lock your arms at the top.
- Grab the barbell with both hands with an underhand grip.
- Your feet must remain still on the floor throughout.
- Your index finger must be on the smooth part of the bar and your thumb should be width apart.
- Move slowly don’t be too fast and feel the pressure
- Don’t be too fast lower the bar down to your chest slowly
- Make sure that when you push up the barbell you fill the pressure on your triceps constantly.
- The lower process should be slightly slower than the push up motion.
- Don’t create any difficulties or overweight yourself
- Do not overweight yourself on this exercise,
- Hold the weight very well do not create any momentum.
- The weight must not fall or stray off your hands
- You must be in full control of this exercise throughout the process
- You may need to be supervised by an expert or a personal trainer during the exercise.
Benefits of close grip bench press.
- It train the triceps for more muscles
- It is one of the best triceps exercise you can train and shape your triceps
- Close grip bench press also gives more triceps muscles.
- It train and strengthen the chest muscles
- Close grip bench press helps train strengthen chest and triceps muscles.
- It is a great exercise to transform your chest and the triceps.
Down bellow are 15 more important fitness exercises, workouts that you should lookup to that would help you transform and re-balance your body:
- Front plate raises
- Reverse curl barbel
- EZ or barbell abdominal rollout
- Single leg standing calf raise dumbbell
- standing shrug
- stillleg deadlift
- Donkey calf raise
- seated cable raw workout
- standing dumbbell curls
- Triceps bench dip
- Abdominal side bent for your obliques
- Wrist curl with the barbell or EZ
- Decline bench press chest exercise
- One arm dumbbell rows to straighten your back
- Barbell lunge for your gluts