I’m going to be walking you through how to do the Plate Front Raise Exercise Guide in the right way including video and image on how to properly perform it however if you have a question concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section.
About Plate Front Raise
The plate front raise is an effective exercise for the shoulders. Great for the shoulders, chest, and the front side of the deltoid.
This exercise is performed in a parallel stance by standing and holding a plate with both hands and aims at training and perfects your shoulders. This exercise is not right for you if you are having any problem on your shoulders. it is advised to take good care of yourself during the performance and you may need to be observed by an expert your personal trainer.
Plate Front Raise Exercise Guide
Here is how to do the plate front raise step by step, follow this easy step whenever you wanna do it.
- Position yourself by standing straight.
- Grab a plate and hold it with both of your hands. while standing upright with one of your legs in front and keep your abdominal slightly contracted.
- Raise the weight up slowly as best as you can and exhale as you go. Do not lean back and forth during the lifting.
- Lower the weight back slowly toward your thighs and inhale.
- Repeat the same process again to your desire reps
- When you raised up the plate hold it for a second at the highest level for more effectiveness.
Hold the weight that your power can control, it is advised to start with 5 to 10 kilograms and make sure you do not overweight your shoulders.
Your upper body should be straight and don’t hollow your back when performing this exercise.
keep your shoulder still throughout the exercise, Contract your abdominal a little
It is advised to perform this exercise in front of a mirror to make sure how straight are you during the exercise.
Do not elevate your shoulders and do not move your elbows.
The down motion should be slightly slower than the up motion is concentrate and focus on lifting the weight make sure that the plate does not fall down from your hands.
Do not create any difficulties that can jeopardize the good performance of this exercise.
Check out this video below for it shows you how to properly perform Plate Front Raise Exercise Guide
Here are the precautions and safety measures to take when performing Plate front raise, follow these guides for perfect performance.
- Keep a correct position and don’t overweight position yourself very well and do not lean back.
- when you are lifting the weight your upper body must be straight and keep your shoulder still throughout.
- Do not hollow your back.
- Don’t do this exercise if your problem with your shoulders makes sure you didn’t overweight your shoulders hold the weight that your power can control you may start with 5 to 10 kilograms is advisable.
- keep the concentration and move slowly, focus and concentrate very well make sure that you keep your abdominals slightly contracted.
- Don’t elevate your shoulders and don’t move your elbows.
- When you raised the plate to the highest level hold the position for a second or 2,
- Don’t create any difficulties that can jeopardize the good performance.
- The plate must not fall down from your hands.
Here are some benefits in performing Plate front raise.
- It helps train and strengthen the shoulder the Plate front raise helps train the shoulder, it trains in front of your deltoid is also good for side deltoids.
- It is good for shoulder extension and adds strength to the shoulder joint.
This post has shown you how to perfectly perform the Plate Front Raise Exercise Guide including video, images, and text on how to do it.
If you have any question comment or anything concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. If this post helps you please share it with others thanks.