I am going to be walking you through the Standing Shrug -Back Neck Workout Guide including video and image on how to perform it correctly, if you have any questions concerning this top please feel free to leave them in the comment section.
This is a great exercise that you can do to target, train, and extend the size of your back the standing shrugs is an effective back exercise that train and builds your back better. I will be guiding you here through the process and how to use this exercise to build and train your back more efficiently.
Standing shrug is great to train your upper back and partially boost more strength at the lower, an excellent exercise for the back, neck, and trapezius muscles.
It is known as a compound strength exercise with the movement is perfect for the neck and traps muscles.
It can be performed using a barbell or dumbbells its can also be performed with the universal machine bench press.
Standing Shrug Back Neck Workout Guide.
Here is how to perform a standing shrug using the dumbbells, follow this easy guide whenever you want to perform this exercise.
- Position yourself very well and stand straight with your feet planted firmly a shoulder-width apart.
- Then grab the dumbbells with your hands spaced shoulder-width apart.
- Your knees should be slightly bent and keep the bar held at straight arm’s length while slightly bending your arms do not hollow your back during the performance.
- Raise your shoulders upwards as high as you can toward your ears slowly
- Rotate your back backward and down carefully and slowly.
- Repeat the same process over again to your desired reps.
- Concentrate and focus and on controlling the weight.
- It is as easy as that is not too difficult to do however do not overweight yourself to be able to control and perform the exercise in the right way.
- Don’t let the weight fall off of your hands.
Check out this video below for it shows you how to properly perform Standing Shrug -Back Neck Workout Guide.
Precautions and safety guides
Here are the precautions and safety guide to take when performing standing shrug, follow this guide here whenever you are performing this exercise.
- Positioned yourself and do not hollow back.
- Keep your back flat and slightly bending your knees do not hollow your back when performing the exercise.
- Grab the weight with an overhand grip and make your hands slightly wider than the shoulder-length.
- Move slowly lower and lift slowly.
- Slowly lift the bar away from the floor and lower it back to the starting position slowly.
- Don’t move too fast, hold the up position for a second and lower your back slowly, however, the up motion should be slightly slower than the down motion.
- Concentrate and focus.
- The weight must not fall off or stray away from your hands.
- Put on your safety weight lifting belt to protect your back from injuries.
Here are some benefits of performing this exercise why standing shrug is good for you!
- It helps train and gives you a strong back. It is one of the great exercise that builds your back.
- You can also strengthen and build your upper back and partially a little lower back strength and give you a good back shape.
- Standing shrug using is an exercise that trains your neck’s muscles and gives you more strength and boosts more muscles.
- It will also train your traps muscles and good for trapezius isolations
This post has shown you how to perfectly perform the Standing Shrug -Back Neck Workout Guide including video images and text on how to do it.
If you have any question comment or anything concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. If this post helps you please share it with others thanks.